He was formerly the VP of Product for Surefire Local, a leading marketing technology company based in Tysons, VA. In 2016, Surefire Local acquired Promio, a company that he co-founded in 2011 and served as COO. He is focused on product management and marketing. He is particularly passionate about leadership development and believes that the greatest measure of success is being able to lead people so that they, in turn, are able to lead others.
Jason holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the Georgia Institute of Technology and is pursuing a Master’s of Arts degree in Global Leadership at Fuller Theological Seminary. He was a Division I varsity tennis player at Georgia Tech and also is hooked on Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. He is a father to “Irish twin” boys and a magical daughter, and a husband to a wife who is like a pot of gold. They all live in the great city of Atlanta, GA.
Here’s his path to Product Management:
- Tennis Coach
- Footwear & Apparel Startup
- Day Trader
- Mechanical Engineer – Industrial Food Processing Equipment
- Web Development – Freelance
- Digital Marketing Consulting – Solo Agency
- SaaS Startup Founder & Product Owner – Marketing Automation Software
- Product Manager – Financial Education Company
Topics of Focus:
- Product Thinking || Product Leadership, Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Culture, Leadership Development
- Career || Startups, Career Transitions, Personal Development, Career Coaching
- Personal || Marriage & Entrepreneurship, Intentional Parenting, Raising Young Athletes