My Most Requested Topics
- How to Develop Millennial Leaders
- Grit – Being Ordinary is What’s Actually Extraordinary
- Building a Company Culture That Makes a Difference
- Succeeding at Home as a Husband and Father
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
- Timely and professional replies to your phone calls and messages.
- A personal phone consultation with myself to talk about your event and how I can best serve you.
- A professionally prepared and excellently delivered presentation focused first on adding value to your audience.
- Follow-up communication after the event to make sure expectations were met and learn how I can improve.
A Little More About Me
- I’m currently the VP of Product at Surefire Local, a marketing technology company headquartered in Washington DC. I was the Co-Founder and COO of Promio where we raised $3.2MM in venture funding and was acquired by Surefire Local in 2016.
- I was an Engineering Manager for an industrial food processing company where I was awarded a patent for a frying system in 2013.
- I played varsity tennis at the Division I level at Georgia Tech and have competed at the national and international level for over 10 years.
- I was a Youth Pastor for 7 years and helped plant a church, 4Pointes Church, where I served as a Discipleship Pastor for 3 years (and where we are still a part of that community).
- I am blessed to be married to Laura for 12 years. We have 2 boys and a girl who keep the house plenty messy and are active in sports and music. I still enjoy tennis, but recently got hooked on Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.